Sunday 20 July 2008

Busy bee

Hi all
Just want to update you on what I've been up to. I've been really busy cleaning and getting our caravan ready to use, its a second hand van but a new van to us we have just got it to see how we like caravaning and how much we use it before we outlay for a new one.
Well enough of that, it means I've got no crafting done, I can't believe it I've got lots of new stash but no time to play. Will need to make a card this week as it's sister in laws birthday.
Well here's a card I done a while back this is using paper and bits from the dovecraft fantasy range.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,

This is a lovely card I love the colours, I have a thing about Pink and Lilac, cant hep it. If pop over to my blog you will find something there for you.

http://busybeescraftplace.blogspot.com/

Chrissy