Thursday 21 August 2008

Sammi's & My time to craft challenge / candy



Hi I have made this card and got the recipe mixed up and ended up with these two cards mixed into one ... I hope this is okay for you.
My time to craft challenge is This week's theme is a recipe: on your card you must add the following '1 ribbbon, 1 flower, 2 buttons and some glitter' http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com
Sammi's for blog candy is to Make a 'Celebration' card which includes the colour purple and some form of sparkles. http://stuffbysammi.blogspot.com

I was quite shocked when I relised what I'd done hahaha
Hope everyone having a good day Su x

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Hi Su!! oops! :) thanks for entering (and good luck!) They are lovely though! :)I've taken a copy of this photo to put on my slideshow! Hope that's OK!
Sammi
xxx

Lesley said...

Great cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Jo said...

Cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Wendy said...

This is lovely
Wendy x

darcy48 said...

What a lovely card my fave colours!x

Kate T said...

Thankyou for entering our challlenge, I love the little hedgehog, its beautiful. I like the purple ribbon!
Love Kate xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue love the card andgreat colours, just wanted tothank you for entering my candy giveaway and wish you luck
Chrissy